California Turkey Wrap
- ¼ cup frozen green beans
- ¾ cup (6 oz.) cooked turkey meat, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- ¼ green apple, peeled, cored, & chopped
- ¼ cup almond slivers
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- ½ tsp. curry powder
- 2 tsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- A squirt of lemon juice
- Lettuce leaf or toast (for serving)
- Place the frozen green beans with 1 tablespoon of water in a microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds. (NOTE: Due to differences in microwaves, heating time may vary).
- Drain the water and chop the green beans into small pieces.
- Combine green beans, turkey, cranberries, apple, almond slices, and green onion in a bowl.
- Mix yogurt, cilantro, curry powder, soy sauce, and lemon juice in another bowl. Pour over turkey mixture and toss to combine.
- Serve over a lettuce leaf or toast.
-Brynn, University of California, Irvine